Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Recent News





These custom die cuts were recently ordered by AnimatedCupcakes. Her cupcakes came out looking good i must say. This just shows you can use die cuts for anything! It is really easy to make any color you chose because the die cuts are made up of layers that are cut individually then glued together. She also recently ordered a safari of animals. I can't wait to see those cupcakes!!


I am loving the summer air and enjoying every moment of everyday. This weekend i'll be sitting in the sun at a local kent farmers market. I can't wait!!! This is usually where i get most of my sales. I can't wait to post pictures.

I am also excited to learn that my new posting of koala bear die cuts made it into lycheebag's treasury called pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...