Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Lovin



This sumer I told myself that I didn't want to be bored and stay home doing nothing. So i try to figure out ways to keep busy. Of course there's always a need to make more stars :) But recently Ive had this new thing for vintage cameras..... you gotta LOVE goodwill. I found some old camera lenses that still work at goodwill for about 5 dollars a piece. I then looked up on ebay how much they were and found one lens that was going for 30! So my recent discoveries at goodwill are making me ich for more.



When I know im not doing anything or really don't have anything planned then I go to Cj's and go horseback riding. My Passion! I love LOVE love it! :D I ride a horse named Keize and she is about 11 years old. She is so wonderful!!








MMMM Seattle on sunny summer days...see its not always raining!! haha
MMM Baklava


Iknow Avas loving the sunny weather...it means shes outside playing :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...