Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

Five Fabulous Fashion Finds



Today I was bored and i came up with a brilliant Idea of posting some of the great etsy finds! Today is Fashion!

It's just a list of items that i think are adorable :) Kind of like my wish list , but to share with everyone incase they see something they really like

Enjoy


Mini ruffles pins, in sunshine yellow

These cute little pins are a vibrant yellow to add a little color to any outfit



Signature Skirt in Modern Peacock

A fabulous skirt for the summer! Wear it with a solid top and a little bit of accessories and you will be Lookin good!




Tiger Lily Moccasin Navy and Stone - Women's Sizes 5-11

These are the cutest most fashionable moccasins i've ever seen! I have been searching high and low for a pair of cute moccasins but i can't seem to find any near me, so instead I found them on etsy!




Handmade Earrings Blue Quartz Oxidized Sterling Silver, Oracle

These earrings are stunning! I love the color blue and I love oxidized silver, it gives it a certain touch :)



all she needs is time (xsm) - BH015

More Blue!! Love the ruffles too!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh thank you so much for the feature! Your picks are so summery and wonderful. I am honored you chose my earrings.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...