Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Die Cuts are Cute!

Froggies




Ive always had a circut cutter but I haven't been using it much, until I figured I could use it to make cute die cuts for everyone!
I went hopping and found this really cute cut called "create a critter" and I love it!
there are so many different color critters you can make and there are all kinds of critters, from cats to dinosaurs!
Here are just a few of the cuts that comes with it. These are also the one listed in my etsy shop. If you have a different idea of what the colors should be and you would like more than just four, then just shot me a convo for a custom order! Id be more than happy to make it for you : D

Dino's Go Rawrrr!




Owls in BLue




Zebras N Stripes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...