Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Feedback Love



MadeJustForYou has made and sold many items on etsy. To know the reaction of our customers really completes the order. We absolutely LOVE feedback and here are just a few of our favorites...


"Annie, I recieved the package on Friday morning. It is beautiful! Those are my daughter's school colors & went perfectly with her white cap & gown. You do terrific work... I will definately consider ordering more in the future!"

-Heather



"I was very happy with the resulting colors and all the work that went into making the stars for the lei. It turned out so nicely, and I was impressed with how sturdy it is, so it should hold up well if covered with other leis, as these celebrations go.

I will contact you again, if ever I need another lei."

Much aloha,
Carolyn



"The lei came out absolutely beautiful! My friend loved it and she got compliments all day, the day of her college graduation."


-Melissa


"This was my second time purchasing a lei from Annie, and I was equally thrilled with my own graduation lei as I was with my now-husband's lei a year ago. I got SO many compliments and it added the perfect special touch to my graduation gown."
"It was a delight working with this seller! After requesting a custom item, she had mock-up photos sent to me within hours and a listing posted in just a day or two. It was exactly what I wanted, and my fiancé will be wearing it when he graduates so I can pick him out of the crowd. The quality is great, and the shipping packaging helped it reach me safe and sound."


-Znasr (repeat customer)


"I literally screamed when I saw the Lei! it was so beautiful in person. Thank You so much for the fast shipping Annie!! The little stars that came along with it was also a very sweet surprise. I will of course be a returning customer! :) "


-Kim


"Thank you for your hardwork on the leis. They were a big hit at the event to kick off The Campaign for Hawaii's Children - Building the Future of Kapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children. I know you put in countless hours making each and every star and I want you to know we appreciated it! The leis were made beautifully and I would recommend you to anyone looking for a unique and different lei."


-Robyn






Not only do we love feedback on our store, but i'm sure other customers love to know personal experiences with us as well. It creates a sense of security that we provide fast, friendly, and quality work.




See you later alligator! 
-katie





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...