Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Everything Vintage

I know... I am absolutely obsessed with everything vintage :)
I can't stop searching through the many pages of etsy's vintage categories. Sometimes I look for so long that my eyes start to hurt...I should really have a limit to how long I search through those pages.
Here is what I found recently...hope you like it as much as mee ;D


LOVE... All these shoes are so classy and they can be paired with so many outfits.



LOVE

LOVE
LOVE
These boots are a must have this winter

I know I don't wear any pins but I want to after I saw this!


Belts are one of the best accessories out there...you cane dress up any outfit with a belt.


This lamb fur hat is so sweet.


Perfect little black dress!



Another must have for winter... A nice pea coat with a fur collar :D


-katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...