Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Its Spring!

Spring has sprung, the grass has ris’,
I wonder where the birdie is?

There he is up in the sky,
He dropped some whitewash in my eye!

I‘m alright, I won't cry,
I'm just glad that cows can't fly!



Hey there its been some time since i lasted posted ..very sorry :( ive been so busy

So ive posted some new items and decided to sell individual origami stars. I have a wide range of colors and patterns so dont be shy to ask for a custom listing. Different quantities can be done also.

Each origami star is made from scrapbook paper and cut into 1" strips. The next step is to fold the stars and then "poof" them.

Here are a couple of the new listings...

Spring Showers brig may flowers









Pretty Velum Stars










50 Green and blue












50 Blue Hawaii Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...